The question of the show from our last episode received some tremendous responses from educators across the country. The educators shared in today’s episode are:
- Randy Woods
- Phil Strunk
- Randall Sampson
- Luke Swiney
- Ge-Anne Bulhuis
- Michael Abramcyzk
- Derek Oldfield
The question of the show for this episode is “What are you doing as an educator to personalize your own professional development?” Share your responses by going to https://randallblack.com/flipgrid and looking for the 4/9/2018 Question of the Show grid. Responses may be used on a future episode of the podcast.
Ed – Conversations about the Teaching Life is an outstanding podcast hosted by Shane Lawrence. Shane is an educator from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The podcast features frank and candid discussions with educators, pre-service teachers, and education stakeholders about topics centered on life in education. You can find Shane’s podcast at https://theedpodcast.podbean.com or on Twitter with the handle @theedpodcast.
- 4/10 – Exploring the Power of Place w/National Writing Project at WVU and The West Virginia Council for the Teachers of English
- 5/1 – Wins and Losses w/Phil Strunk
- 5/15 – #FlipgridFever w/Joe Merrill and other Flipgrid Ambassadors
- 5/29 – Year in Review w/WVEdChat Recap
- Every Thursday at 9PM EST